BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, September 14, 2009

I MISS THEIR SOUND !!!

Just now i suddenly think about our lecture & our tutor in school...Oredi 2 week din hear their sound...I MISS THEM !!!


LECTURE

MISS KAVITHA(CS) : "ok...where are my 3 attendent list?Where ? Pls pass it to me... B4 i get it... No one can leave the hall"

MISS WONG(MATH) : "Har!! U r late...How many question u ready to do?"

MISS AMUTHA(ENG) : "OK... student at the back... pls settle down..."

MISS THAMA (ECON) :""

MISS CHONG (ACC) : "OK..i give u 2min break... Enough ? 2+2 ok ? 2x2 ok ? " WAT THE HELL

MISS CHAN (PS) :" BING LUNG alway want attract my attention “

TUTOR

MISS TEE (CS) : " Yes .... ALWYN "

MISS SHALINI (ECOn) :"Have u all done ur tutorial ? "

MISS TAN (ACC) : "I Constipation again T.T"

MR JOE (PS) : "CAll Me JOEJOE !! YOYO WASSUP "

MR CHEE (ENG) :" ok .. young lady.. start pls"

0 comments: